Thursday, November 6

Packing....Not Posting

Not many posts lately.

Our POD arrives in 8 days. Yikes. We'll have 3 days to fill it with everything except the essentials for living at Heath's parents for 8 weeks. I've been trying really hard to pack during naps and just before bedtime. Its hard to pack when both my kids asleep in the areas that need the most packing. ugh. And the kitchen----at what point do I just stop cooking (well, heath stop cooking) and just pack it all up?! Goodness. Decisions. Decisions. I bought paper plates the other day...that's step right? I've tried to avoid having boxes in the living areas and now its unavoidable. It feels more official and its killing me. I love that I'm moving closer to immediate family but sad that I'm closing a chapter in my life. The great thing about a good book is you can read the good parts over and over and still love every minute of it. I'm grateful for good friends. This is so exciting for my family and an amazing opportunity for growth. I love change, right?!

No comments: