Wednesday, November 26

Safe Arrival in AZ. We've just taken all our stuff to my brother's for storage in his garage (Thank you Stephan & Tenille:) We're in in AZ for a week for Thanksgiving and then we're off to Palm Springs temporarily. (old news...sorry). Then back to AZ FOREVER (well----for now)
We turned in our keys at our apartment yesterday and it was so cheesy----I cried while I was driving away. Ooooo. I can't even begin to say how sad I am to leave Corona. Life has been so great in SoCal and I'm really going to miss my friends. For the next few months I'm going to try and visit every other week....we'll see how that goes!!??
Stephan (my brother) and Tenille had their beautiful baby #2 !!! Yeab, now we're even :D
No name decided yet...
Gender: Boy
Weight: 6lbs 12oz
Height: 20.5in
I'm hoping Tenille's blog will have pictures soon. I'm so excited to see the baby soon!!!!! Poor Tenille won't be shopping the deals on Friday---she loves black Friday. But her baby was early...how cool is that?!! Her first baby was 2 weeks late (I think) so this is a pleasant surprise!.
Congrats and Love You Stephan & Tenille!

2 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

congrats to them .dying to know the name. later. have a great Vaca!

Laura and Joseph said...

So, you're in AZ? We're moving there in May. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.