Thursday, October 30

Thankful Thursday


This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...

4. Yummy smelling home. I love my Lysol Freshmatic! I love it and I have it right next to my front door. I think its the goal of every housewife to have her home smelling fantastic. I know that the smell of a home isn't always the first thing that you notice when you come to a home----but a yucky smell is definitely high on the list. I've made it a goal of mine to have a clean smelling home but its always so hard with 2 kids in diapers and a really small home to have it smelling great all the time...my Lysol totally helps! Love you Lysol!
5. Church Family. Last night we had our annual Trunk-or-Treat. There was a chili dinner, costume march, booths with games, and the trunk-or-treating. There were tons of people there! It was great to have such a fun gathering with people that I see and worship with on Sunday and other friends visiting too! I'm so thankful to have a religion that I love and people to share that love with. My beliefs bring me purpose in life and help me to focus on my eternal goals. Having a goal and working daily to achieve it helps me so much to prevent the mundane day-to-day troubles from bring me down.

6. Bean Bags. I just love bean bags. I think they have tons of uses and every use I can think of is FUN! I love to make them and it requires sewing----so I feel sorta domestic. : D Here's an idea I was thinking about doing to help Jacob learn to count. Make 20 beanbags each with a number on them (see picture below). He can practice throwing them in a bucket while we say each number. In the future we can practice addition and subtraction this way too. I have a feeling (cause my boy is sooooo crazy active) that he'll need lots of hands on learning. This bean bag set below is for sale on THIS website. Its 22.97 - yikes. I think with Joann's coupons I could probably make if for less than $10. I'll keep you updated. Oooo-----this would be a good Super Saturday craft. hmmmm.
Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: