
I had an eventful trip today at Walmart. My kids were perfect in the store...but then I had to go back and get the bag I left AFTER I went all the way home...(its totally the cashier's fault. I even asked her if I had all the bags and she said yes - ugh - that's another long story). When I went back Jacob was really mad that we were going to Walmart again. He kept asking me, "Mom!! Donald's or ChickFilA mom? Donald's or ChickFilA?" He kept saying it like he was giving ME the choice. We weren't going anywhere but home. lol. He's happy at the moment. He's eating "butter and jelly sandwich" (pb&j) while he watches his new Thomas the Train Halloween DVD from his Grandpa Avery. (Thanks :) My boy loves trains! He's only had it for like 18 hours and he's already seen it a zillion times.
7 FrizzEase Mousse (t.size)
8 Dove Shampoo&Conditioner (t.size)
7 Jergen's Lotion (t.size)
8 Dove Hairspray (t.size)
1 Gillette Shave Gel (t.size)
1 Gillette Body Wash (8.4oz)
7 Kotex (donation)
The best part:
Apple juice (1.97) - I really need an apple juice sale...this price is killing me!
Bread (.88)
Febreeze Noticables (5.97)
COLOR PRINTER INK (21.97)
Bouncer (1.50) One of the poles is bent, totally fixable! Great deal!
And my total including tax was only $15.38
Crazy huh?! Its like I got everything for Free and the ink for only $15.38!!!
I used $57.50 worth of coupons (41). Yikes. I warned the cashier and she was totally cool about it. I purposely take my kids cause I think they have more sympathy for me. Oh - this poor lady must have to use coupons cause of the economy. AS I PAY FROM MY $324 purse - just kidding! Wish I had a cute purse. I'm still in the diaper bag only phase of my mommyhood.
What am I going to do with all this Travel Size stuff? First of all - if my fam ever needs anything my sisters can shop for FREE at my place :) Also, I think I'm gunna try to sell them for like .25ea or like 5/$1 at a garage sale or something. I dunno. Think they'll sell? It would be pure profit. Love it.
And my total including tax was only $15.38
Crazy huh?! Its like I got everything for Free and the ink for only $15.38!!!
I used $57.50 worth of coupons (41). Yikes. I warned the cashier and she was totally cool about it. I purposely take my kids cause I think they have more sympathy for me. Oh - this poor lady must have to use coupons cause of the economy. AS I PAY FROM MY $324 purse - just kidding! Wish I had a cute purse. I'm still in the diaper bag only phase of my mommyhood.
What am I going to do with all this Travel Size stuff? First of all - if my fam ever needs anything my sisters can shop for FREE at my place :) Also, I think I'm gunna try to sell them for like .25ea or like 5/$1 at a garage sale or something. I dunno. Think they'll sell? It would be pure profit. Love it.
2 comments:
you did good. I'm so proud of you! i think .25cents is too cheap, but that's just me, trying to make money. how bout .50 cents each. or 3 for 1$.
I got the wrong stinkin ink and opened it too!!!!! Ugh!!!!
-Julie
Post a Comment