Tuesday, September 2

All this for $1.71


I used 11 coupons and got 11 items. The post-its and shout wipes were free + overage and the paper was .97
My next post will go into a little more detail. Not bad huh!?
But....while at Walmart my 2 year old (3 November12) was a handful today! He totally ditched me at the store and gave me a heart attack! I RAN through ALL the clothes departments yelling his name hoping and praying that he would stop and come find me. About every 30 seconds I would see him jet past a clothes rack laughing. I was absolutely NOT laughing. I must have been quite a sight with my 7 month old hanging on for dear life in the cart while we sped around the store. Needless to say my boy and I had a chat and we left the store immediately - stopping very quickly at the checkout. I had full intentions to just walk out without my items if he couldn't handle the line. Not every trip is like this but man...if this EVER happens again I'm going to be LITERALLY a STAY at Home and NEVER leave my house EVER AGAIN MOM. Ugh. Too much energy today. My fault, I should have known.
Note: I called my mom to vent a little and she told me that my brother Stephan I and were totally like my boy Jacob only worse. Lol. I can't even imagine.
I still love shopping for deals.
Next Post----how to get these great deals EVERY TIME you go to Walmart (while the coupons last :)

No comments: