Friday, August 29

CVS today - wow.

I earned $0.11 on this trip. Not bad, not bad at all :)

Oh my goodness this one is REALLY good. I couldn't hardly believe it myself. I prepare my transactions before I go to CVS but I usually need to improvise while I'm there. Today I really had a complicated register experience ~ I was at the reg for at least 15 minutes and the cashier LOVES me and cheered me on the entire time. We had to void 4 things & cancel/redo one of the transactions once. (not the norm for me) I'm not breaking down the transactions (I did 3) but here's the totals. It's more fun with the picture.



2 Stayfree Overnights 32ct - 9.00

2 Kotex Lightdays 16ct - 2.98

2 CVS brand cotton ball 100ct - 3.98

1 CVS brand baby wipes - 2.99

1 Mentos Gum - 1.69 (needed for total)

2 Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow 4 colors each - 12.98

2 KY products - 30.98 *wow*



Total Bill before the good stuff
$64.60

16 Coupons Used
-$48.74
-I used manuf. newspaper coupons, online coupons, & CVS printed coupons (from the machine thing)-


How I paid...
Payment was $17.57
ECB's Used - $6.49
Out of Pocket - $11.08


I earned 17.98 in ECB's for my next trip.
So that means...


I earned
$0.11
($17.57-$17.98+tax)
Yup. I got all that stuff for free + $0.11 for the wishing well I'll be buying when I'm a millionaire from CVS. Lol. p.s. This is all perfectly legit and you should do it too!!!

No comments: