
Lol. Look at the logo I made in photoshop. Looks similar huh. Mine is the Big one. haha love it.
I made photo books at CVS again today (oh, I forgot to blog the last ones I made...I made 4x6 10 page photo books the other day - FREE of course) Today I made 6x8 books and got a SWEET deals. Here it goes:
2 - 10 page 6x8 photo books. Regularly $12.99 & on Sale $7.99 ea.
2 Extra photo pages - .79 ea
2 Gallons of Milk - $3.99 ea
1 CVS brand Lotion - $1.49
I used the following at checkout:
1 - $5 off of $25
1 - Photo Book Coupon for $3 off
1 - Skincare Coupon for CVS brand $2 off
When the cashier showed me the book and told me to inspect it I DID... and one of them was placed in the book wrong - so I pointed it out and the following happened... :) ...
$1 off of one of the books.
.79 off (one of the extra pages for free)
$2 off of the other book.
WOW! Just cause I pointed out the flaw in the book. I wasn't rude or anything and he was totally willing to give be a break on the price.
So how did I make out?
Paid with - $10 in ECB's & $4.24 on a gift card (from a tr. RX)

1 comment:
Julie, you never cease to amaze me. This getting deals thing seems to come naturally to you! I'm trying to get back in the swing of it. Kind of feels like getting back on a diet. haha. I didn't know about the free movie tickets at target! You definately need to start a blog or atleast email your coupon buddies when you spot a good deal!! Good for you!
Post a Comment