Saturday, July 19

I've never been tagged before. Thanks to my buddy Shannon...here it goes. :)
How to play: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.


3 Joys: My Princess Lexi & Little Jacob, My kid's napping - ME time, AC

3 Fears: Locking my kids in the car, Kids getting kidnapped, Forgetting I have Sharing Time in Primary

3 Goals: Plant a garden, Cook dinner every night for a week, NEVER place clean clothes on my bed - just put them away!

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Blogging - duh, Smart Shopping w/ Coupons!, broken plates

3 Surprises about me: oh gees - I don't know. I worked for Hot Dog on a Stick from 15 years old until I was 21, Heath cooks most nights, Heath was my boss at work for 18 months (6 months of it I was pregnant!) and he still loves me.


I tag....
Tenille Moss (don't kill me :)
Cari Shumway (you love me)
Jennifer Kent (you need to blog more!!!)

2 comments:

Shumway FAM said...

i answered your tag. Come check it out.
later man.

Jen and Dave said...

Hey Julie!

So, I'm getting married (for real this time)...

What's your address? Email it to me!

alchemyjb@yahoo.com