
Chick Fil A DAY!!
I was so excited for this event!!!! I recently discovered that I love love love ChickFilA. I only go for breakfast (well brunch...like 10:00) I get the chicken minis. Oooo so yummy! Jacob loves to play on the toys and ALWAYS want to go with his friend Toby.
I was so excited for this event!!!! I recently discovered that I love love love ChickFilA. I only go for breakfast (well brunch...like 10:00) I get the chicken minis. Oooo so yummy! Jacob loves to play on the toys and ALWAYS want to go with his friend Toby.
For the promotion at CFilA if you dressed like a Cow head to tow then you got a free meal, cheesy I know. If you dressed a little like a cow then you got a free entree. So, since I'm all about the deals...
We got...
One kids meal, 2 chicken mini entrees, and Diet Coke
$1.50
Yea!! I borrowed Lexi's cow costume and made the signs for me and Jacob on the computer and using stuff around the house. Here's our signs:
Jacob's says - I love to play at Chick Fil A
It was so cute because they had a bouncer, a cow (costume:), a spin the wheel for a prize (we got a free shake & entree coupons), FIRE TRUCK, and Lowe's was there for a craft project - FREE!!!!

Cute promotion, huh!
Oh the boys look so cute! Thanks for posing and showing off the project Dusty!
The only pic I have of Lexi!!! Ugh. And why can't I figure out how to flip the pic. Shoot. I'll take another pic before I return the costume and post it later.

Another Super Fun Activity in my quest for cheap entertainment. Only $1.50 + some gas. Sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment