Hello All :)
About the time of my last post I fell off the planet. I got a terrible cold that made packing and moving annoying. Then the part about me making a baby made life difficult.
Then we packed out POD an headed for a long vacation in AZ and CA to see family and Disneyland! Many pictures to come.
We also had a lovely time watching the waves and the peeps and the beach where my sweetheart proposed 8 years ago. Time zooms by. My babies were in the back seat asleep while Heath and I enjoyed the view. I love my heath.
After our lovely vacay we headed up to Provo Utah to our newest adventure in the Temple House! We now live in a large lovely "well maintinged (old:)" home across the street from the Provo Temple. When I say across the street...I literally mean my driveway leads to the temple. The views are breathtaking. Alas, we are renting....until we find our dream home and location. No rush over here....I have a feeling that Utah will take some getting used to. I have been so blessed with friends and loved ones that have confessed their undying love for Provo and all the exciting things to do here....that has made this transition so much easier.
Shortly after arriving in Provo I got yet another cold that lasted 2 weeks...and is still lingering a bit. **Has this turned into a travel log or would this be defined as me being one of those old people that tell you all their bodily woes on the first sunday of the month. haha. oh well, you love me. My sweet bun in the oven....I swear HE is making me WEAK!! My stellar immune system is just shot. So this made unpacking a stinkin joke. My friend laughed at me and said I've spoiled my husband and kids in previous moves by unpacking and decorating in less than a week. HA! Not this time, curve ball people!
My heath started decorating a bit because he is helping out. Oh, lovely. He's so sweet. For all those that come to my home before, um December 2015...beware... Just kidding. His taste is better than mine...which is actually run by my favorite blog Thrifty Decor Chick and pintrest. hehe. We have great plans for this home and are enjoying stretching out. The basement has a playroom, office/guest room, full kitchen, and a large bathroom. And a "movie room" which currently houses all the furniture we own and a front entry area with a separate entrance that I don't know what to do with just yet. I tell you this.....so you come and visit!! You can have the bottom floor to yourself every night! Unless that scares you...then you can sleep in the front room with the glow of the temple on your pillow. Someday, somehow this place will get furnished and decorated. Fingers crossed before baby # 3 arrived in late May.
Heath is currently working in the Corporate office 10 minutes from the home. Gotta love that short commute. Jacob is attending Kindergarden less than a mile away. Love it. He's only gone 3 hours a day. Oh my...such an adjustment from the 7 hours and 20 minutes he was gone in Texas. He is bored....but they grow up so fast so I'm trying to love every minute and keep this kiddo entertained.
Me, well...I'm just making a human and trying to keep up with this million trillion sq feet of housework, laundry that never stops (because I rarely do it ;) and occasionally unpacking boxes ONLY because I'm not allowed to move them into the garage (you know the baby thing....) so I can't hide the boxes and avoid my work.
Its a boy...that deserves its own post :) We are so excited. Heath and the kids came with my to the ultrasound and they were so cute. Then there's that discussion with Lexi about why she's not having a girl. She says she still is. :( She's sad but I'm so stinkin happy!!!!!! I wanted a boy and was openly telling everyone that's what I wanted. Whew...glad it was a boy ;) Following in my mommy's footsteps...Boy, Girl, Boy...guess this is my Paul baby, Yes! Paul was moms best baby I hear. That's probably only because mom had just survived me.
Pictures hopefully this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment