My sweet Lexi fell asleep while waiting for me to finish the dishes. Lex and I have loved our time together while Jacob is having fun at his big boy school. Heath comes home everyday for lunch and Lexi loves her time with Heath. When Heath is headed out the door in the morning or after lunch it never fails that she runs to him saying, "Wait dad, I haf to kiiisss you!!!" Heath knows his baby will be running to him and waits for the cute hug and a kiss that will send him on his way. I can just hear those sweet words ringing in my ears. I hope that she has this bond with her daddy forever.
Looking at these pictures reminds me of my sweet little princess that will be turning 4 in February. Its crazy how fast they grow. I love her cute tiny voice and the way she transformes into a puppy and licks you like crazy. I laugh at her words like I LUB You and screwtons. Croutons :) I love that she absolutely adores her older brother and it reminds me so much of the love and trust I have in mine. I love to cuddle with Lexi while we read The Monster at the End of the Book (from my cute sister Courtney). She loves to watch Little Einsteins and play with Jacob's toys while he's at school. When I ask her to clean her room, she's one of those little rascals that tosses everything on her bed, then says, "Okay mom, you can vacuum now!" She knows the drill, just not where everything goes. I know she's playin me, but I love it. Her long beautiful hair is often a topic of conversation with random ladies at the grocery store and her "chocolate eyes" she calls them, are one of her striking features. lol. She says she's special to have chocolate eyes. :) My princess brings such joy to my life. I lub her.


1 comment:
Love this post and love little Lexi. I can't wait to see her again. Hopefully sometime soon! Love you tons and tons. You are such a good mom!
-Courtney.
Post a Comment