

In the Moss Family (my maiden name) we have a fun tradition of having Jello on the 4th of July. I seriously think its the ONLY time of the year that we have jello. I wouldn't exactly call us a green jello Mormon family but in the Moss House my mother made special efforts to keep traditions and the magic of holidays alive and big part of our growing family...Even Making Jello! Now, as our large family is growing little families of our own...we've all kept up this tradition. I love my family. I love the special effort my parents (mommy:) took to make each holiday special in our home. Thank you mother for this Holiday OCD that is now forever in my heart.
Above are pictures of the kiddos and I shopping for our 4th of July goods...hotdogs, chips, and Jello! Fun stuff :) This year my crazy kiddos needed jello in a plastic cup...the large wine glasses from last year BARELY survived the jello excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment