I know better then to say things like that to Jacob. He needs things said straight, not a venting/angry command like the one above. No sarcasm, just give it to him straight. haha. He put me straight.....
My son held up two fingers and in a very serious and sweet tone said, "Two mom, I think my ears require to be told twice".
Fighting hard to keep a straight face, Game Face, "Next time son, I will be asking you once and I expect you to only need to hear me once. Do you understand?"
Then I made him repeat the "new rule" for his ears...blah blah. It was pretty darn funny.
"yes mom", then he shoots me a make me melt smile and runs off to play.
***
"I missed you Jacob!"
"Me too!! I need to hold your hand mom. I love you"
I hope my little boy is like this forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment