
Hanging by a thread...and he still won't pull it out. Gross.
Lost his first tooth!According to Lexi, "The fairies took Jacob's tooth! He lost it, they took it from him!"
They are a little confused about how the Tooth Fairy works, but its hilarious!
He placed the little tooth under his pillow and everything. Cute.
His tooth was loose for over a week but insisted that it will fall out on its own. Funny. Since he was right...I have a feeling he will never pull out a tooth...he's all nat.ur.al. Fun stuff.
Next month is his 6 mo. check up...yay! Now my little tooth grinder is getting his big boy teeth! Yay! So...now i have to get that tooth grinding thing under control. ugh.
***
The little beavers crack me up. Yesterday the kids built a DAM out of the items in my bedroom. They called it their hideout. Made with clothes, books, bed linens...fab.
So when I finished my fast mom shower...I heard the wonderful sounds of children playing and saying, "Look mom, its our Damn Hideout". Lexi, "Damn Hideout, Damn Hideout!!"
Awesome.
***
This morning....I gave Jacob an angry face (more of a playful angry face...that said, hey don't do that punk...) and he said to me, "Don't look toward me with that ugly face mom!" OK.
***
My princess had a stuffy nose this morning. She dutifully walked her butt into the bathroom and started blowing her nose. Such a girl. I headed to the bathroom to give her some positive 'good job' attention with a loving tap on her head. Then asked how she was doing. She said,
"I'm flushing my nose mom" Cute.
So my potty mouth child now has a potty nose too. Lovely.
2 comments:
I miss your cute kids!! I wish you lived next door...
You guys are so cute! Also, you are a pretty great writer.
Post a Comment