Saturday, June 4

I heart Friday








Friday means Park Day! The kids Favorite Day of the Week! We go to the Lonely Park every morning...but the Splashpad Park on Friday is much more fun! We meet for ward park day and usually stay for 4 hours. I love it! The kids are at the perfect age to play very independently and I get to just sit in the shade and chat. yay. I love park days!

After park day we drive to Sonic for happy hour! The kids get a little ice cream cone and we sit and chat for 10 minutes. Then we drive home for naps! Lexi always falls asleep with a half eaten ice cream on our 2 minute drive home from sonic. Jacob usually climbs into bed and is asleep within a minute or so. I love Friday naps! So...from the park to Sonic to sleeping kids....all within like 20 minutes. :) The kids are so worn out from the Lonely Park then the Splashpad park and sleep until 530ish. Its awesome.

No comments: