
Above is a picture of the kiddos this morning at The Walking Park. Now that its getting hot the kiddos just play in the volleyball sand pit while I go around the walking trail. Its been fabulous. All my headache of the kiddos whining about going to what they call The Lonely Park is paying off! I lost 5 pounds this week. Yay! I'm loving weight watchers and I enjoy my walks at the park. When I don't have a friend to walk with ... I walk a little too early for most ... I just listen to Conference Talks on my cell phone. Its fabulous. Its amazing how easily I can find times to study when I have the conference talks on my cell. Technology is amazing. And the talks are LONG so all I need is 2 or 3 talks and my walk is over. While doing dishes, folding clothes, making dinner...the latter-day prophets keep me company. And Taylor Swift. :D
2 comments:
i appreciate your added "and taylor swift." love ya! :)
I agree.. it is so awesome that technology lets us have talks and scriptures all the time. :)
Post a Comment