
Look at the JOY on this face! We love to make pizza together! One of our FAVORITE things to do in the kitchen. What kid doesn't love rolling out dough!!?
Look at my awesome pizza!
Lexi was concentrating so much! It took her 20 minutes to roll out (play) with her pizza dough. Love it. :)
Our favorite pizza sauce is from the new cookbook Our Best Bites. And can also be found on their Awesome website! Click HERE for the recipe.
ps...I am absolutely In.Love.With.Our.Best.Bites!!!!
Our favorite dough recipe changes....but currently we're using a recipe I found a few years ago on freezerdinner.com. Click HERE for the recipe.
We make pizzas that fit into Gallon Ziploc bags...they freeze so easily and are perfect for dinner on the cheap! Delish! Add a little wheat flour to the dough...and your rotating your food storage! ha!


2 comments:
Let's frame these pictures! I miss the little ones...
You are such a fun mom! I am sure they just love making pizzas with you. :) Jacob looks like he is totally enjoying it and he looks so cute drowning in that apron.
Post a Comment