Saturday, December 18

Found a place to live!


Carrollton Texas!


Just a few min north of Dallas!


Yay!


10 min from work

20 from temple

5 min from church

4 min from QT (my FAVORITE d.coke spot...oh how I've missed you!)

10 min from Costco & Target


I just don't know what more I could need. :)


17 hours 11 min from Maricopa Arizona. Ack!!! Shoot. I was doing so good with the distances til that one! Gees!!

Moving the 3rd weekend in February. Fun stuff. On week 1 of my 10 week moving plan. A week behind cause the moving date changed on me. Cold sweats, bad dreams! lol. Life goes on! Super excited for the move!

4 comments:

Haueter Family said...

Yes ! That is very exciting. I think you will love texas! :) sounds warm and fun!

Haueter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haueter Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shumway FAM said...

yeah. no snow...tho i think your kids are gonna miss the snow.
but, dang you keep getting further and further away from me. your blog background is DANG cute. I wanna copy. love and miss.