So I hear that someone is at the door this morning at 10...its not to early for a knock and I am expecting a few Christmas orders to arrive later in the week...hmm.
I was in my jammies, kids in underwear and T-shirts ... just finished breakfast.
A huge pile of clothes I was sorting on my master bed, dishwasher running, and clean clothes in the laundry that looked like they were purposely thrown all over the place. really.
Things I had juuust finished this morning...kids' bedroom mess, clothes and crap picked up off master bedroom floor, hunted down dishes from the 100 rooms in our 2 bedroom place. And I had made a trash pile to take out (that stunk to high heaven) right by the front door.
you get the picture. It was clear that I was having a cleaning day I'm sure.
So the maintenance people came to change the filters, alarm batteries, and check the water heater. For efficiency they had 4 men. Umkay.
Yes, I did receive an email about this...No, I didn't remember.
I was horrified. Ugh. I apologized that they caught me on a major cleaning day after our wild weekend. They said no problem we'll be super quick. They were. I didn't even finish a text before they were gone. Thank goodness.
Horrific event over. I hate mondays.
4 comments:
haha oh Julie I swear they ALWAYS come on days like that! I'm sorry!
was that the text to me. lol. hope you have a better---more uninterupted day. lol
This is weird, but you should be a writing major. . You are good with interesting, important details. :)
Yup...that text was to you cari.
Post a Comment