We went to Chick Fil A Day and I'm late posting pictures...but we sure had a BLAST! I remembered at the Laaaast minute about the event...after my buddy Cari was bragging about all her FREE food! I don't know how I forgot...I got 2 reminder emails AND put it on the calendar!
Costumes:
Cape for Jacob and Dress for Lexi...
Cape & Dress
Used my COW fabric (free from my sister in law's garage sale like 2 years ago! lol.) and Ribbon Christmas clearance last year. ($2 worth maybe)
I Printed the ears and noses from the Chick Fil A website and attached then to headband things, flesh colored for the nose and brown for the ears. (free from my coupon shopping days)
Printed the signs from the website too. Probably the the most expensisve part of this was the ink... I dunno.
So...what, $5 for all our costumes? Oh, YA...I had a cotume like Jacob's too...but I WILL NO be blogging me as a COW ... no thank you. :D
We each got a Combo Meal for FREE! Fun times...Free Dinner...Gotta love it!






1 comment:
i totally love those pictures of lexi and jacob!! :) love them.
Post a Comment