Tuesday, August 10

A Croc!

just little updates of what I have swirling around in my head.

Went to Outback last night for a work party...loved it! Kiddos were reasonable...considering the dinner party started at 9pm...sales rep timing :) I had a wedge salad and looooved it. Its always nice to see the Company Owner AND get a yummy (FREE) meal...way better then what I had planned for dinner...Turkey Tacos. Lexi saw a croc on the wall and was yelling, "monster!" funny girl :)

So, preschool starts soon and I'm ITCHING to have Jacob back into an activity! He's totally missing the interaction with other kiddos. Church and occasional playdates just aren't enough! I don't know how those (super smart:) homeschoolers do it!

My cute cousin Wendy had her 4th baby last week...awwwww...I want one! He's soooo cute! Everyone is having babies around me...I think I hear about a birth or pregnancy every stinkin week in my ward. Love it! Happy for THEM! Haha. I'll post as soon as I'm one of THOSE PEOPLE...but don't hold your breath! lol.

Awaiting the release of the new Hunger Games book...yay! Its already on my Budget Wish list...not actually IN the budget...baby steps baby steps. I think I'll make that one of my WW goals...loose 10 pounds...get a new book...ya...I'll do that.

AT&T or Verizon....the decision is hard for me! My family is all on AT&T, except for Stephan and Tenille who are on Verizon, my Cari is on Verizon, and Verizon really just does have the best reception...but I want cheaper rates without sacrificing my unlimited minutes and a data package!! And...I want a better phone but I just don't know if the Droid or whatever is right for me...I'm liking my Heath's new Sprint phone...and AT&T phones sure are appealing...but NONE of the Verizon phones SPEAK to me. Such a dilemma...haha. My contract is up in 2 months and I just cannot decide. Yes, there are MANY other issues in the world...but this one is just so pressing in my life right now! drama drams...2 YEARS for a contract....ack! That's like signing my cellular life away. Kill me!

Lexi seems to be running the household most nights...with her sleeplessness and screaming! Again, kill me. What's up with this chica. Poor Jacob is probably sick of it too. Last night I felt like someone slipped me a sleeping pill cause I COULD NOT keep my eyes open while assisting my screaming little brat PRINCESS to her bed...ONCE AGAIN. Deep sigh. Last night my Heath came to my sleepy rescue. Thanks :) Love u bunches sugar pie...is that cheesy enough? haha. Would NEVER call him that to his face!!

Coupon shopping again...at last! I started 2 weeks ago and I'm IN LOVE again. Headed to the grocery store shortly...with my kiddos! Gotta love the mommy life.

j

1 comment:

Haueter Family said...

oh little lexi... why doesn't she sleep? im sorry meliss. hopefully it gets better soon!