Monday, May 3

Snow fun


"Are we really going to go out there?"

"What is this stuff?"

Rain, Snow, Shine, a FREAKING BLIZZARD...won't stop us from going to the PARK! haha

Look how funky she's dressed. Hot mama.

Uncovering the car...one of my favorite activities.

Slushing in the snow runoff...yuck.

Running to the Mailbox

Playing by the street...great. The parking lot was so full of snow that not even a Hummer would have made it in the parking lot. Most people stay inside during a Storm...NOT the Avery Family!

More park pictures...ignoring the sign next to the park that says NOT to play when wet. Ah...whateva.

The kids LOVE the snow. I guess I'm OK with it. I love that they Love it. Lexi calls the snow, "snowman!" ... even tho we've never made a snowman. Whateva. Currently the snow is gone...knock on wood.

3 comments:

Haueter Family said...

oh man.. i hope these pictures aren't recent. boo for snow in MAY!!!

Julie Avery said...

Haha. The pictures are from March and April :)

Moss Family said...

brrrrr......seriously!!?!?! The snow sent shivers down my spine.
Your kids are getting so big! Miss you!