Still alive over here in Sunny Arizona...NO WAIT its raining cats and dogs. Loving the weather...but I sure wish it was still a beautiful 70 degrees. We're moving in, wait...let me count the days...35 days. 5 weeks....2 days ago it was going to be in 4 weeks...this keeps changing...well, a date has never been set...so it can't change right. K, enough of my babbling.
Still moving to Colorado. Current city we're interested in is Arvada. We'll be finalizing the decision on the 6th (fingers crossed) so I can start imagining how things will look in our new prison. ( I mean Place) We'll be downsizing for the next 6 months or year...depending on how long I can take it...trying to be Stupid (I mean responsible)...kill me. No, really...we're going to be fine. :) We've been spoiled with a 2300 sq. foot house with our little family...its been like a vacation this past year living near family and in such comfort. I might even decide to ditch my cal king during this move...WTF?!! Has she gone mad?!! Maybe.
I've been packing (following my 6 week, wanna be 12 week plan). My garage sale pile is getting HUGE and I'm totally throwing away half my life...hmmm. Went thru my old Tennis stuff and Hot Dog on a Stick stuff last night...couldn't throw one single thing away. Oh well....who needs purge packing anyways!?
Wearing my purple and black flats today, yes..IN THE RAIN...nothing will stop me from enjoying the Arizona weather for the next month. I'd like to promise pictures sometime soon...but I know that just won't happen. Sorry Folks. Cub Scouts and Packing is ruining (I mean Running) ... my life. There I go again with the cheesy jokes. You love it.
Julie
1 comment:
so sorry you have to leave a place you love. thats hard, hope you can find something to love in Colorado:)
Post a Comment