Saturday, November 28

Thanksgiving 2009 - California!

This year for Thanksgiving we were in CA visiting "Grandma Roses House" -jacob. Most of these picture are from traveling...we had tons of fun traveling! haha. The drive was about 4 and a half hours...not bad.Lexi was sitting at a better angle for the pictures in the car...hence the plethora of lexi pictures :)While driving the kids each had their leapad to play with...one was a hand-me-down from my fabulous friend Jennifer K...and the other was super cheap at a garage sale...$5!

Thanksgiving dinner was at Heath's aunt's house about 20 minutes from Heath's parent's house (Palm Springs area...) We had a traditional YUMMY thanksgiving dinner and enjoyed spending time with heath's parents, brother and sister, aunt & cousin, and his grandma. We also had same extended family from his sister Becky's husband. (confusing). It was so nice to get a few pictures of the kids with their great grandmother on heath's dad's side. I cherish the pictures I have with my dad's grandma and I hope my kids will appreciate these pictures too since grandma Avery probably wont be with us when the kids are old enough to really remember.

Grandma Rose and Grandpa Clayton (yup...that's what my kids call them...sorta weird...but it works) were very accommodating and we even stole away some time for a date! I FINALLY saw twilight...I feel like such a terrible fan. lol. I will spare you my review of the movie...

Oh---and the MOVIE at the end of the post...that's what Jacob was doing during Thanksgiving dinner...NOT EATING...but working out. So funny. We were stuffing our tummies and he was working on his bowflex body. HAHA. love it.









No comments: