Monday, November 9

mondays...oh how i loathe thee let me count the ways


rotating laundry all day, no good shows to watch = no motivation to fold it

3 loads of dishes just to clean the kitchen = dishes all day

kids were usually cooped up all weekend = CRAZINESS until we get out of the house

i want a diet coke BAD cause I didn't have one on sunday = grumpy mommy

pick up takes at least and hour = tired from the up and down, room to room, back and forth to put all the stuff around the house away.

today's silly finds: lexi's toothbrush under my desk, mixing spoon in the front room under the rocking chair, toys in every single room of the house - except my bedroom (how did I manage that?), jacob's underwear (clean) throughout the house...now this one bothers me...lexi has been trying to get his underwear on all weekend. She's steal it from his room or the laundry room and HIDE to try and put it on. Love it. I just need to buy her some girly underwear...princesses, dora ANYTHING but spiderman and cars.

today will be fine...its 8am and I'm almost done with my mommy do list. thank goodness.

2 comments:

craigandlissa said...

It was so fun to see you last week. I love your blog. You are awesome!

Moss Family said...

Mondays....I totally understand! Tho I LOVE Mondays! Pick up from the weekend takes FOREVER!