Last night out of sheer sunday evening boredom---i started decorating for christmas. Yes, I julie melissa avery decorated for christmas BEFORE thanksgiving. Shoot me. lol. My reasoning...I haven't decorated my own home for christmas for 2 years...sad. BUT I've been collecting stuff for 3 years...I love to buy holiday clearance! So...I pulled it all out in an effort to make sense of my holiday mess! I have 5 large christmas containers (deep sigh) and not enough surfaces to put all the decor on...hmmm. I also have a few holes in my decorating...I would love some cranberry bunches and some real tree trimmings...and maybe some red flowers (NOT those christmas poinsettia things...yuck). I dunno. So---my thanksgiving/fall/halloween stuff including costumes all fit into to 1 3x3 foot box. gross. Sure wish I had more. OH WELL! Maybe some pictures soon...when my computer stops hating me. Back to my housewife chores...LOVING LIFE!
pj
No comments:
Post a Comment