Friday, October 23

D-U-D-E....!!!!

Laughter this morning during breakfast. Here's what the dealio was at the Avery Home...

Mom preparing breakfast---ham, cheese, apples, bananas, milk...jacob's request. But OH NO...mom's doing it all wrong. Let me just set the stage...Veggie Tales is in the VCR...this morning was the first time we've attempted to watch veggie tales...and it was a freaking joke. I was laughing so hard...the veggies were dancing and singing....I guess it was a Dance Video one. Love it. Lexi was jumping, dancing, and singing...Jacob was yelling to turn on Bob the Builder...I was peeling a banana. Then my boy yells...."WAIT MOM...don't put that on my plate...take off the DUDE!" What the stink? What's Dude? Jacob calls the stringy things on the banana DUDE. Seriously, that's crazy. "Take off the Dude mom, the Dude!!" I love mornings like this where my kiddos are hilarious before 9am. Laughing (for me) is necessary--I am a morning person--did you know that? I crave the comedy before starting my day...I also need a coke.

pj

1 comment:

Jen and Dave said...

I don't like the 'dude' on my bananas either. Who would, dude? Gotta love kids...how do they come up with this stuff! I didn't know you were a morning person. But, with comedy like that in the morning I don't doubt it. What a lovely way to start the day, Dude.

Funny.

I can't wait to hear the things Olivia says at that age!

I love your new blog header and also the pic where Jacob and Lexi's heads are opposite directions and their eyes are all squinty. I would frame that one. Soo cute, Jules.