We really really really needed to get out. So, as early as possible---we went to the park! Jacob played nicely with the sand in the shade...while Lexi and I sorted mom's coupons and played with the camera. This outfit cracks me up - but it was cheap!
Hat: Free, hand-me-down from Aunt Kacie
Shirt: $.98 Target Clearance
Shorts: Free, hand-me-down from my friend Sabrina
Shoes: $1 Walmart Rollback
Purse: $...I can't remember OR purposely forgot OR don't want to admit it...take your pick
Having fun at the park. Cute rosy cheeks cause its so hot! This is her guilty face as she tries to sneak a sip of my diet coke while I take pics of Jacob. lol.Note: We all had lots of water---not just diet coke. Its so super important to keep kiddos hydrated in the heat! Thank goodness my kids love water!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Her guilty face looks like my guilty face everytime I leave QT with my diet coke. . . .
Post a Comment