Thursday, June 18

Thankful Thursday


This is long overdue! I have so much to be thankful for and I need to get back to doing this! I'll start at number one again (:

This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...

1. My Heath, he works so hard for our family and is such a great man. I love that he and I mirror each other's weaknesses as strengths. I'm happy that he's my kids' dad. I'm so crazy and off the wall sometimes and heath is the perfect father to balance that out with my kids. Sure, he and I have weaknesses and as a family we're not perfect, but I'm glad that we're in this together. I'm happy that we're both trying to be better people and better parents. I have a quote on a tile in my kitchen counter that reads, "We may not have it all together, but we have it all". I truly feel like we have everything we need...A loving and supportive extended family, 2 wonderful children that make us smile, a job (!!!!!), and the spirit of the Lord in our home to guide us and teach us.

2. The pool. I love that we're swimming so much this summer! Its so fun and the kiddos are loving it! Jacob is in swimming lessons and I think he might get the hang of it by the end of the summer. My parents have a pool in their community so they let us borrow the key! thanks mom! I'm sooooo thankful for this fun activity to help us keep cool.

3. Barros Pizza---thank you! When I'm feeling like I just can't make myself cook dinner...or if my dinner fails miserable---Barros Here I Come! Its so close and its only $12 for my little family of 4 to eat and its YUMMY.

No comments: