So my heath must have had a cooking itch or something. Last night at 9pm he decided to make quiesh for breakfast. OooKaaaY>
He's been the cook for himself for the last 10 years. I think its a little weird for him to have me cooking. He's been able to cook a few meals on the weekends---but the weekday cooking is what he prefers for getting his mind off of work and the stresses of the day. My heath has a stressful job that takes a lot of his brain--ya, funny way to put it--but its not a 8-5 type of job and his mind and cell phone are always nagging him about work stuff.
Update: I've cooked 10 meals so far in my quest to cook 200 meals by May 19 2010!! I'm on track.
I feel so blessed to have my heath. He is so motivated to do his best at work and I really admire his integrity and hard working attitude. Too bad he'll never read this...lol.
-j
LOL! Thanks for pointing out the typo JenB :)
3 comments:
Lol!
Just so you know, you made a little funny typo...
It reads something like...
I've made 10 meals so farT. : )
Love ya!
Makes me recall when I wrote in my brother's birthday card:
You're a great big BOTHER.
Good times.
awww. sweet sentiments. what a great guy you have. hardworking guys are the best!
Post a Comment