so jealous of your deal. I got 2 fiber one BARS at 2.54 each minus (2) 1.35 coupons. spending 7.46 and recieving the 5$ GC. I truned around and used the GC to buy myself a SHIRT. woohoo. for 4.24...got .39cents back. shoulda used it for more deals, but i just couldn't find any deals last night. the chex mix was 2.29, and there were no fiber one toaster pastries. none!
2 comments:
wow. i wish i had those coupons. i only have 1 of those. ugh. good job.
so jealous of your deal. I got 2 fiber one BARS at 2.54 each minus
(2) 1.35 coupons. spending 7.46 and recieving the 5$ GC. I truned around and used the GC to buy myself a SHIRT. woohoo. for 4.24...got .39cents back. shoulda used it for more deals, but i just couldn't find any deals last night. the chex mix was 2.29, and there were no fiber one toaster pastries. none!
Post a Comment