MONEY MAKER!!!
Wohooo! Back to the good old days when I was making money shopping at CVS!!!
Here's short version of the trip today.
2 Contour Blood Glucose Monitors
3 Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield Mouthwash - I'm excited to try this!
2 Nivea (new!) Body Wash...Touch of Bliss & Touch of Sparkle...ooooo!
1 Nivea My Silhouette Redefining Gel-Cream---excited to use that too!
1 Nivea Sin-Kissed Beautiful Legs
Loving ALL the stuff I bought today!
Whats up with the purchase?
The 2 Glucose things I'll resell at a garage sale for $3 or $5 each. AND I think there's a rebate available...hmm. Making even more money?!
The Nivea body wash I might use or might resell for $1.50 each.
The Crest Mouthwash will resell for $1 if I don't love the product.
I did so well this time cause I used the $5/$25 purchase that was emailed to me. If you have a CVS card be sure to register it online so you can receive the email offers! When you get a coupon emailed to you, your ALLOWED to print it and use it as much as you want before it expires :D
Yay. I used it twice today.
I rolled a ton of ecbs today so I really old spent $3 out of pocket. Love it.
Saved----like at least $200----cause the Glucose things are $70 each. Yikes.
Like this deal? Wanna try it?
Or You can check almost any of the Coupon Blogs on my sidebar to get tips of HOW TO coupon shop and WHERE to shop.
1 comment:
wowzers. you did good. I'm really impressed. i thought i did good...lol?
Post a Comment