Thursday, April 16


So---Its totally NOT friendship day---but this logo kinda looks like me and my friends. Had to post it.


I spoke with both my buddies today---Cari & Jen. Talking on the phone feels the same---we just can't hang out at Chick Fil A or go to CVS together. Our poor kiddos are probably having Toby, Jacob, and Bradly withdraws. Lol. Miss you and love ya girlies. I have to say that not having my best buds near by is a little depressing. Sure miss you guys! Have a great weekend!
Note: Friendship day is August 5----just googled it.

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

miss you too. Just wish when we talked we didn't have to deal with all the mommy-screaming kids- distractions. I get frustrated with my boy, when I have to hang up with you. Love you tons. That totally looks like a pic of us. awwww!