So my sister's love me so much that they came over to help pull weeds! Wohoo!!! Its all done. Seriously I thought it was NEVER going to be done! Happy Day! Then we ate pizza and had some laughs. And to top it off----I just took a 30 minute nap while they played with my kiddos. Sweet. One of my sisters was wearing a white sun dress while she was weeding. Crack me up. She came over knowing that she would be on the ground weeding and she wore it anyway. Chels----your a dork. Arizona landscapes----hmmmm-----what's up with rocks and dirt. Weird. I was actually raking the rocks to make them even and to cover up the dirt spots. Haha. Heads are gunna roll if I don't get a compliment or 12 from Heath about the landscaping. lol. He's proud of my hard work.....my motivation to do it now (instead of on a Saturday when heath is available to help) is the party tomorrow! Yay! Play-doh and Popsicle Party! Wohooo!!!
My soon to be brother in law Brenden and I were outside checking out the front scoping out the area for the party tomorrow. The party is at 9 so we went outside at 9 on the dot to see what the shade was like and to see what was up. He's so funny----we talked about how to place the tables and played around with the office junk in the garage while talking about random things and commenting about the weather and the weird fire smell outside...but no sign of smoke.
What's up with my blogging lately----maybe its cause my office is in the front of the house so whenever I'm waiting for someone to come over or when I need a break from my mommy chores I blog. cool cool.
princessjulie
1 comment:
so glad you're fam came to the rescue. You know I totally would have helped you if i was there. excited for your party tomorrow. wish i could be there.
cari
Post a Comment