This is an old post from last week I think that I accidentally saved as a draft when my internet cut out on me. Oldie but goodie... Today is 3.25 but it should post on the original date...
I really really like the google image today. My buddy cari pointed it out to me. Love it. Worth saving and blogging---I think so. So I guess today is the 40th anniversary of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Take a look at the author's blog...www.ericcarleblog.blogspot.com There's a link for his artwork----I think I want to own a collection of his books....that's my new quest.
Today she was following me around with a magnadoodle. She would stop and sit wherever I stopped---sketch for a minute---then travel along with me to the next destination. So funny. And, if I when I was at her level (which I frequently am---sitting on the floor organizing a shelf, or picking up toys, or changing Jacob's clothes, whatever) she would sit on my leg, or lap, or even my arm and sketch there. She just plops anywhere she can so she can sit and sketch. I love it. Maybe she'll be an artist like her daddy, or a journalist like her Aunt Courtney, or a super smart speller like her Grandma Moss (my mother is my walking dictionary), or a blogger and rambler like her mother. hahaha. Lexi is such a cutie. Sure wish I could walk around everyday with a video camera ---- capture it remember it ---- (name that tune...?...That one's for you chels).
pj
pj

No comments:
Post a Comment