
I love love love this site! Here's the link to
This site is so PERFECT and its totally a food storage fanatic's best friend. You can subscribe to her site(for super cheap) and get the deals sent to you weekly or you can just check out her other great "food storage: inspirational posts" (as i call it) for free on her blog.
Here's the BEST PART
She DOESN'T USE COUPONS----her site IS NOT for Coupon Shoppers!!!
So for those of you that hate coupons or just don't want to hassle with it----don't! This site is great for getting great deals without it! She does use coupons sometimes----but her deals are not based on coupon shopping. wohooo for the average Joe!
Here's the link directly to her GREAT post on
Here's the jist
Use your old bread
Use your favorite seasonings
So what about me? Well, I have some food storage that I've bought from the cannery and some 3 month supply stuff that I've purchased during my coupon adventures. I'm totally set when it comes to my hygiene items, vitamins, cleaning supplies, and Wheat (ugh---so much wheat). I watched her 10 minute video on the sidebar of her blog and I got SO many ideas! For example, storing flour and sugar----you don't have to can it? what? Check out the video and see for yourself how she does it. Its so easy and totally makes sense. What's next for me?
Well----when I start unpacking in my new place---wohooo----then I'll take some pics of my storage and you can watch it grow! YAY!!! Goal: this time next month.
Big Smiles. Julie ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment