Wednesday, February 25


Going offline----

I'll be "out of the office" for the week. Well, maybe I'll steal a few peeks at my email from my husband's work computer...but my computer is getting a facelift! Much needed. We're wiping it clean and starting fresh. Ahhhhh. Just like new. 

Also, we're moving this weekend to AZ then coming back to CA to to pick up work stuff for Heath and to get Lexi's cast off her arm. Yay! Today is the start of the adventure...I'm caravanning with my parents and kiddos to AZ to get things settled with the house. (I'm screaming with excitement inside!) 

My next post will hopefully be pictures of the house. Wohooo!

Julie

3 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

Good luck with all that! Sounds like a pretty busy week to me. Don't shed too many tears for Cali.

Shumway FAM said...

love you tons, miss you already, but so excited for your new adventure, and that you're gonna be so close to so much family.
be safe.

melissa gargalis said...

Good luck with the whole driving/moving thing. It sounds like your kids are used to the trip by now. Hope you love your new area and make friends fast.