Friday, January 30

I'm Happy I'm Happy I'm Happy I'm Happy

Bad Day. I totally shouldn't be blogging----that's like writing in your journal on a bad day----you look back and read it and think-----oh no----now that's permanently part of my history....

But here's the plus to blogging---i can delete this. HA! 
Negative part---the world reads it. 

OH well---in case you don't already know---life isn't all flowers and sunshine. I'm normal. :D
what the heck? i even said that with a smile and laughed to myself while I wrote it. ugh. my inner happy is trying to come out----go away---i'm angry today.

Do you ever feel that way? Your sad, upset, angry, or depressed or something and you just think you want to stay that way? I mean---you start to feel better naturally and your stinkin feelings get in the way----"no I'm sad - - leave me alone". OK I'm sure I'm not on my own on this one.  

So do I need Yoga or something? Does that help me to get rid of stress and all that junk. You know---maybe I need a stinking HOME! Wait, when I get my home I definitely need a place to retreat. ahhhh. I'm just gunna think about that. 

Things that make me happy: paying my bills (believe it or not), organizing something, a hug & a kiss on my hubby's cheek, laughing with my kids, a nap, sleeping through the night (hasn't happened for 12 months-no joke), talking on the phone, diet coke, an inspirational thought or scripture, vacuumed floor, chocolate milk, ----i can go on and on. 

So here's my key to happiness: Try accomplish at least 3 of these things daily. Its not hard---considering the list is so big...and this usually works for me. What works for you? 

No real worries over here- just a bored mom in a boring town. I keep hanging on to the fact that its temporary...I Can Do Anything that's temporary. That's what I said to myself when we decided to live with family for 2 months. I'm doing it! wohooo! That's an accomplishment right!? 

Alrighty- I'm happy. Thanks for the vent. :D

Busy Being Happy Happy Being Busy. 

julie

No comments: