Friday, December 12

Thankful Thursday - late again!


This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...


22. My Mom. This week I've been hanging out with my mom and I've LOVED it! Its so fun to visit her in AZ and to just run errands, talk, and just be together. I love to watch her interact with my kids and to see the love that has strengthened with her and my children. A grandmother's love is so precious and I feel so lucky that my children have my parents and Heath's parents.

23. Christmas lights. This year Jacob is noticing the Christmas decorations all around ESPECIALLY the lights and decorations outside at night. Its so cute to watch him getting excited about the different houses. He's always looking for a house that has a train on the lawn (or dirt front yard in AZ...haha). He LOVE LOVE LOVED going to see the Mesa LDS Tempe lights last week. He and my mom walked around together having a blast looking at the lights and the different nativity scenes.

24. Baby Proof. My mom's house isn't baby proof (as much as we try...its totally impossible....however, my kids are totally doing great! I cannot believe that the are listening to mommy and grandma and leaving the decorations (mostly) alone. I love to see my mom's house at Christmas and was so worried that my kids would just trash the place. She puts kid friendly decorations like stuffed Christmas animals and nativity blocks within reach, perfect! Its so cute to watch Lexi looking at the Christmas tree. She loves the lights. Some of the lights twinkle and there's absolutely beautiful ornaments on the tree---I would be so heartbroken if one of my kids broke one...and they haven't! Miracle! They've been so obedient and stayed far enough away from that room and in the "play room". Love you mom. Thanks for letting us visit.

Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: