Thursday, December 18

Stuck

Today is my BIG CORONA DAY! Yea! I'm going to visit friends and I had to work REALLY hard to get a babysitter for Jacob today and we're STUCK here in Morongo. There was a 10 car pile-up just minutes before I left for Corona. yikes. We were loading the car when it happened and the ambulances came. We can see the entrance to the mountain pass (the only real exit/entrance). 

We decided to play in the snow instead and I took lots of pictures and video. I'll post them when I can. Here's the latest photo issue....my computer won't read SD cards. What's up with that? I'm working on it. Maybe I can upload pics from Cari's computer if I ever get there today.....AHHHHH!!!! I sooo sooo sooo miss my friends and I have gifts to give .. .. hehehe. I'm so excited. 

Also - I had lunch plans yesterday and I was stuck up here cause of the weather. I used to dream about living in the snow and that it might be fun....NEVER MIND!

pj

No comments: