Thursday, November 20

Thankful Thursday

This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...
I totally forgot that today was Thursday. I'm a little late cause I've had a hard week in the way of COUNTING my Blessings. I haven't felt - lets just say - peppy. Buy here it is:

13. Positive Parenting book by Dr. Latham. This week Jacob has tested my patience so much. I know how to prevent bad behavior and how to manage it --- but this week --- I don't have time to be a mom! Not really, just a little too busy to give it my 100%. Jacob bit Lexi today, IN THE FACE!!! And my parenting techniques were put to the test! I have to say, I failed miserably. I wasn't prepared for that one. But the second time he bit her, in the arm --- I was ready! I'm happy to have books that help me *PLUS my mom and friends to talk it through with. I really feel like this book is a book of INSTRUCTIONS that should have been attached to Jacob when he was born. Love this book. I recommend it to EVERYONE!

14. Cari & her Suburban. She's been such a lifesaver this whole month. She helped me get boxes with her big car. Also, I needed to go get my tires changed this week and she came along to be our transportation, entertainment, and Sams card holder :) Its so much work preparing for this move. *Shoot, I just remembered that I need my oil changed before Monday. Oooo.

15. d.coke. I really like diet coke. I'm not going to make a big fuss about it...Just love it. Look at this cool necklace - I want one!

Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: