Thursday, November 13

Thankful Thursday

This is my ongoing post dedicated to Blogging My Blessings! My goal for this post is to help me focus on the GREAT things in my life. The things I love and the love I have to give. Not all my posts will be mushy...




10. 4 Generations. On Tuesday my little family and I had a chance to visit my grandparents. My grandma was so generous to find us some boxes for our move! She's so sweet. My grandma made us a yummy dinner and even made Jacob a cake for his birthday! I'm so sad to be moving out of state soon away from many of my extended family. Thanks so much to my grandparents for a wonderful & memorable evening.


11. I'm lovin my tape gun this week. Its really helpful and Jacob loves this thing. Its lots safer than lugging around a roll of tape and scissors~~both equally dangerous with Jacob around.



12. Watching videos online! I'm loving the technology that gives me the ability to watch inspirational videos (mostly general conference) online! HERE is the link to the LDS website that has all the gen. conf. talks from October. Its easy to just turn a talk on while I do dishes or something or even while I'm playing with the kids. Jacob is learning the names of the apostles and I love to watch him listening to the prophet's voice.



Click HERE to view previous Thankful Thursday posts.

No comments: