Wednesday, November 19
Still Packing my life away...
Its hard to decide what to take with us to our temporary dwelling. We'll be there 2 or 3 months. I'm so torn. I have like 3 more days to pack and I just picked up the last of the boxes I need (i hope). If I don't have enough------I'm throwing everything else away! No room---too bad. I'm excited for Thanksgiving! This year we'll be at my parent's in AZ. On black friday I'm getting a new camera too! Sweet. Target has their deals listed but I'm waiting for Walmart to post their list too. I'm so so so so so excited. I'm so sick of not having a camera! My buddy Cari went with me to Sam's today for tires and we went to Walmart too. I love to shop with her. Our kids totally don't get along and its so funny. Our boys can't face each other or walk anywhere near each other without yelling at one another. Its so funny---and not funny. Love it. Time to get back to work : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment