8 More days in Corona
I guess depending on how you count it...we're driving away on Tuesday morning Nov.25th.
We rented a carpet cleaner yesterday to clean up a little mess that did a little more than drive me nuts yesterday---While I was cleaning the carpet I couldn't help but feel like this is really happening. You know how you know that life is changing but if just HITS you sometimes, YIKES----8 more days. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this week. Just wish I could ship my kiddos off for a little vacation so I can get some work done. Deeeep Sigh. Loving my kids curiosity but cummon----leave the boxes alone!
This stinkin fire out here! Pray for those that are affected by it. Some members of my ward were evacuated. I CANNOT imagine how that must feel, HOPING that your home will be there when you get back. Watching the news desperately hoping they show a close up of which homes are totally going up in smoke. Goodness.
I'm hoping all my primary teachers don't call out today. Combined Primary today! lol. j/k
No comments:
Post a Comment