Another Fabulous meal from Heath.
Breaded Chicken Tenders
If it were me cooking - I would just cover the frozen chicken in bread crumbs and bake it. But Heath - oh goodness - he used like 10 ingredients and the chicken was to die for! The veggies were just a package of (FREE) Stemfresh and they were a little crunchy (just like I like them) and super yummy!
The gist of how he did it...
Thawed the chicken tenders a little.
Dipped then in a mixture of eggs and milk (he wanted cream - but cuuuummon - no way)
The coated with a mixture of Italian bread crumbs (16oz for $1), "other spices", garlic powder, a dash of red pepper, and I think he said more - But hmmmm? He never really tells me how he does it and I'm usually juggling kids while he cooks. But WOW! Then when I ask how he did it he just sorta tells me while we eat. I need to write this stuff down for me to duplicate.
I've been thinking - what if I tried to make my own chicken nuggets? Any of you ever tried that?
1 comment:
Can I come for dinner?
P.S. Love the Dixie Chicks song.
Post a Comment