Friday, October 10

8 Months




The email I received from Pampers said, "Month 8 - An intrepid Explorer". I love it! So true!

Lexi is currently crawling and standing up. She tried to stand on her own but just tumbles. Its so cute - but STOP! No walking! lol. She's at the age where you can't leave her alone for a minute. I tried to put a clip in her hair the other day and it just ended up in her mouth. ugh. Then I tried a headband and Jacob ripped it out and said, "Lexi doesn't like it!" That's Jacob's way of saying HE doesn't like it.

Lexi's hair is still a little dark, but in the sun you can see red. Its so pretty. Jacob's hair was similar at this age but around 9 months his hair looked strawberry for a while but went back to brown. Her eyes are hazel like Jacob's and seem so big! I get comments about her lips a lot. People say that they're cute and plump.


AM pictures of Lexi. Such a Morning Person! Just like her mom. Super Cheesy Smile. While I was taking pictures I said, "Lexi, look at mommy" and Jacob yelled from his room, "No Mom, that's Princess Lexi!".





I'm gunna try really hard to get some good pics of Lexi today. In case you haven't already noticed...I'm camera/picture retarded and I hate it! Where's my cousin Kristine when I need her! :) lol. Hopefully pictures coming tonight.

1 comment:

Shumway FAM said...

that last one of her standing is great. also, i love the cheesy smile on the kitchen floor. later