Wednesday, October 15

4 Years!


Today is our anniversary : D 4 years!

We met at a church even in Moreno Valley, CA and I was hooked ever since. I was 18 and Heath was 24. We were sitting in a class and I turned to my friend and said, "Who's that guy?" She didn't know and I said, "He's going to be mine!" She laughed and said he looks old. Lol. At the time in my 18 yr old mind I meant he'll be my boyfriend, I didn't mean forever! From that day on I was stalking him to no end! Just kidding. And the rest is history...
While dating we loved to hang out with our friends going to parties (good ones:), bowling on Tuesdays, hanging out with a million people at Heath's place, or going to the beach. We married a year after we met at the Redlands, CA LDS temple. As newlyweds we lived in Hemet, CA while Heath worked as a pest control mgr. based in Palm Springs and I worked as a store mgr for Hot Dog on a Stick in Temecula. When Jacob was born Heath was already working at a new company in Corona, CA and I was a stay at home mom and loving it! We got a little sick of the drive from Hemet to
Corona so we moved to Corona :) While in Corona I was offered a position at Moxie Pest Control that I couldn't refuse and started working there as office mgr. for about 18 months with Heath & the owner Dave as my bosses! Yikes! When my princess Lexi was born I started the stay at home mommyhood again. I love it! Currently we're preparing to move from Corona when our lease is up Nov.30

More details on that coming up soon----hopefully next week!

In November Jacob will be 3 years & Lexi 9 months. Wow. It seems like yesterday.

3 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

Happy Anniversary. Here's to another year of marital bliss!!!...hopefully right?...j/k.

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

What a cute story. Heath should have been the one stalking you!

echolsfam said...

I know I am late Happy 4 years. Don't they go by fast. Areyou planning on staying in Corona or not?