PRINT IN BLACK AND WHITE
Tip: Sometimes the coupons print automatically without giving you the option to change the printer settings....so....to make sure I only print in Black&White I just removed my color cartridge. OR you could change the settings on the printer under the menu button (personally I don't know how) Sounds like work - but it also helps me to think before I print something in color, "Does this really NEED to be in color?"
ALL coupons that I've found print in color and have LOTS of it! Save yourself even more money by printing in Black&White. AND use cheap paper that you get for .97 at Walmart!
2 comments:
You are so cute and thrifty with all your shopping tips. I am totally impressed. I'm sure my husband wishes I could be so thrifty...
I too was disappointed about Midnight Sun not coming out anymore. I loved reading from Edwards perspective-seriously, who doesn't love him?...Can't wait for her to write some new books. Did you read The Host?...I liked it. It takes a little bit to get into, but so good if you like the way she writes and sucks you in to her stories.
Have fun shopping. Your kids are so adorable by the way.
Julie, you are getting so blog savvy! You'll have to teach me how you type "here" and can click on that and get linked to a coupon. Love it! I learn SOOO much from you. You are such a great friend. I am going to miss you greatly!
Post a Comment