I have some goals this week. If I say them out loud (post them) then maybe I'll actually work on them...
1) Cook dinner 4 nights. Heath cooks every night (no, seriously)
2) Take more pics of Lexi.
3) Take Jacob to the park 4 times. He needs the outlet.
4) Clean out the fridge.
5) Organize my desk.
Goal Update!
Monday 9/8: I'm thinking about dinner...but that's all I'm doing with that. I took 4 pictures of Lexi today with my cell phone camera - the only issue is I can't find the mini SD thing to get it onto my computer. Hmmm. I did cart my camera everywhere we went - but didn't pull it out. Silly me. OK - entertainment for Jacob - no park today but I got him a little puzzle thing (Target $1 section), popcorn, and water and he played in the food court at Target. Sounds crazy but he loved it! Also he had a little 30 minute playdate with his buddy Toby this morning. I'm going to count that as his "outlet" for his energy today. We also did LOTS of shopping. This morning I went to Walmart @ 5am (I'm a morning person AND I wanted to go before Heath left for work at 6:30), Target @ 10am, Stater Brothers @ 12noon. Now the kiddos are taking a nap----time to work on the rest of my list? Na. Maybe we'll clean out the fridge for FHE. lol. Probably not.
Monday Night...Heath not home yet (8:10pm ) I made dinner for myself. Does that count?
1 comment:
I'll meet you at the park. Let me know where and time. i'm there!
Post a Comment