Wow - Its been waaay tooo long since I've blogged. I've been really busy with work stuff and I'm currently on a mini vacation at my mom's house. When I get back from AZ I'll be working my tail off trying to finish an order of wands (you know...ribbon dancing), working for Moxie at night, Primary Program in less than 7 weeks...You know how when you go out of town you come back with TONS to do and not enough time to do it! Looking forward to thaaaat.
While in AZ for 4 days:
We went to the pool 3 times (that's a record for me!)
McDonalds 2 times! It just opened in Maricopa and its the only indoor play place and its way too hot to play on the toys at the park. Since there's like 100 parks here on every stinkin corner my poor boy always points them out and wants to play...sure...I'll get a coke and you play, OK?!
Bubbles outside a few times. It was funny because Jacob asked me if he could play outside with the bubbles and I told him that he could play with Chelsey when she gets home from school. AS SOON AS she walked in the door Jacob was there to meet her and tell her that its time to play bubbles!! Lol. She's such a patient girl. Chelsey, Kacie, and Jacob played outside in the blazing heat. Thanks :)
Funny Funny -Jacob sleeping in a Crib Tent at home...so when we came here to my mom's he's sleeping in a Tent Tent, you know, like a Camping Tent. Its so funny and he loves it. It looks just like the one below. Chelsey has it set up in her room. Thanks again man!
I think that's about all we did here as far as fun stuff.
OH WAIT!!! I played bunko. Crazy huh. I decided that I love it. I was a sub for one of the Bunko groups in my mom's stake. My sister in law Tenille and I went with my mom's neighbor. There's sooo many amazing women in my mom's area...actually there's more like girls because they're all less than 35 I sware! Majority of the people here in Maricpoa AZ are young and buying homes for the first time.
It was free for me because I was a sub. Typically its $5 a month and they pay 6 months at a time. 12 People play and there's 6 prizes and dinner provided. Waaay cool. $5 for a night with the girls...cheaper than a movie! Hmmm....Is there a Bunko where I live? I would only want LDS group of non-gambling women. Anyone know of a group?
Jacob, Lexi, and I are headed home today. Paul (21 yr old bro) and Chelsey (almost 16 yr old sis) are letting me catch a ride home. Road Trip!! My kids are such great travelers and I'm sure the trip will be really easy. Here's a deal I found at the Target here in AZ
The New Tide Total Care was on sale for $5.99. Attached to it was a $1 off Target coupon + if you have the $1 off coupon from the Sunday P&G that came on 8/4...That's only $3.99 for Tide!! Not the best price I've ever found but still good! (Yes they have HE!)
If you want another coupon for this product **its mailed to you** you can use it in a few weeks time.
1 comment:
Jules,
It was so great to see you and Mom at the wedding. Am here in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and am thinking of you and how lovely it was to see your mom who made the trek from Arizona! Thank you so much for passing the word and for being so happy for me.
So far, from what we have seen, this capital city looks a lot like Tijuana, but Russian. Our apartment is great though and better than either one of us had lived in before.
Talk to you soon.
Before too long I will post more on my blog about the wedding and the move but for right now I am having lots of fun reading yours!
Love ya!
Jen
Post a Comment